One step to real life ..

Assalamualaikum. Hi semua. Sorry for being so busy till i forget to update anything to this random blog. Oh as you know i just got my spm results. So tell ya what, i am so happy and satisfy with my results. If you guys want to know, just ask me personally and i'll tell ya. For now, i am getting ready for further-ing my studies. Am going to this April intake so yeah i don't really ready to be a uni student but i have to, it is for my own good. I hope that everything will be fine. The environment ; hostels, foods, friend etc. But the truth is i dont think so i can be independent. Ah what a life. Why do i have to seperate with my family and friends. I need them tho. Ok stop crapping. So i am entering to "real life" of a human. Mwahaha why so over .. K i'm quite excited but at the same time i feel so nervous. Hm dont have any ideas to crap so shall stop it here. Till here then, bye xo /hugskiss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T TAKE ANYTHING THAT IS NOT YOURS