Life after spm ..

Hello guys, & Assalamualaikum ( buat macam ada readers ) Pfffttt Uh-oh okay, its been so long that i didn't update anything to my blog. Yah, i'm quite busy with some works & stuffs. So, how are uguys? Sedar tak sedar,dah masuk tahun baru dan semua orang pun pasti ada azam baru. And yah, make sure youguys fulfill kan azam baru korang tu (same goes to me) Goodluck! Last December was just being guh-reat, um wait. Not really ah. Why? Because last December tak pergi holiday mana-mana pun for that year so i felt so, youknow (sad lah kan) But it's okay, i understand that my parents are busy with their stuffs. So do me, yeah driving license and i have to handle mom's bussiness somemore. Omagad, it's really great to own a spa. You know what? I am so happy when i heard that news and, thanks to my mom. Thanks a lot to her coz she trust me :) For now, i still have to think where to study at, um what i mean is about to further my studies. Last two days i just bought the upu pin and this is for the registeration under government's university. So i bought that pin and i've already submitted the form. I hope that i get that U. Before this i received loads of letters from colleges but then i dont really interested to join into any colleges for now eventhough the college offered me for the full scholarship. I just hope so i can get any IPTA lah. Pray for me xx On this January, my uncle's wedding were held at my houz so it was fucking awesome! Thanks to those who came up to the wedding ceremony. Loveyouguys :* So when is my turn to get married? Ohhhh not now, i'm still young & fresh (gitu) Ahahaha so i must chill maself first. But different with my parents, they keep on talking to me about my wedding thangs magad i feel so (stahp ah) hahahaha seriously dude, i memang already have a boyfriend but then we doesnt have any money pun to kahwin so what to rush? Hikhik. Um right now i was so busy editing those wedding photos and editing the videos because i'm the videographer & the photographer so i have to do it. And yah i miss photoshoot with my uncle. Hmmm since i was so busy with the bussiness rn so i dont think so i have enuf time for photoshoot.  What to share summore ah? Toooooooo many things i havent tell ya but i forget d. Magads so nanny~ OK shall STAHP. Bye guys, see ya in other posts.

Lots of love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T TAKE ANYTHING THAT IS NOT YOURS